Birdthingy Birdthingy

wow

I like it! A nice short hand drawn flash about well...Birdthingy's. Very well drawn, good concept, very smooth and clean--Good job.

Bon Voyage love Bon Voyage love

well

I can give you all my sympathy, loosing somone you love is hard. I hope that never happeneds between me and my girlfriend.

Sa1nt responds:

Much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to review this. :)

-Prodigious Amalgamation- -Prodigious Amalgamation-

woo

Very good, i enjoyed it allot despite the sound quality, you all did a very good job.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Woooohoooo

I dont know why your at 1.7 because that was Great, You took tom cruise getting sprayed and made a great flash, all my 8 are belong to YOU.

Bob&Jacks Abortion Clinic Bob&Jacks Abortion Clinic

Good job.

Very funny, even tho it was'nt i a flash it was the funniest thing i've reviewd on the newgrounds portal...EVER. Great job!

The Kidnap Kids Trailer The Kidnap Kids Trailer

PALEASE!

Music = Lazy and uninteresting
Animation = Good, but out of sync.
Work harder on the music. Animation is great, i know animation is hard, but if you can sync. it with the music.

PProductions responds:

Sorry about that, didn't put much time into this. But yeah, the hi hat is actually the most sync on it. But the series you'll love.

Drugged Boner Drugged Boner

...welll.

You can animate, i am very happy for you. You can also draw, i am yet again happy for you. but you need CONTENT for your flash to be any good. That had NO content except the fucking JUEV or whatever the fuck soccer team chant that was, and some guy saying he likes to eat babies. Forced randomness = not funny.

Pogostickin' Turtle Pogostickin' Turtle

Pretty good!

I liked it, all your character needs is something to do, while pogostickin' of course. you can draw and animate just fine, all you need is some structure and some dialouge and you could have a great flash.